Best Bluetooth Earphones in India
Want to make your workout more fun? Looking for the best Bluetooth earphones in India for your sports sessions?
Accompanying your workout sessions with your favorite playlist makes it even more effective and exciting, doesn’t it?
The rush that one gets while running and ‘Eye of The Tiger’ track playing in your ears giving it an extra push is all you need. Thus I am going to help you choose among the best sports headphones in India according to your needs.
Obviously, you cannot take your speakers for a jog so the job of filling your ears while you are busy exercising is of the headphones/earphones. The in-ear/over-ear devices help you listen to loud music while exercising and keeping it only to yourselves without disturbing others.
They come in handy making it very easy to carry anywhere and listen to it while doing almost anything.
Well, you will generally get both wired and wireless options everywhere but I personally recommend to go for the wireless and Bluetooth categories.
Check out this list of Best Bluetooth Earphones in India that I’ve made for you as it includes some top sports headphones of all ranges.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bluetooth Earphones Under Rs 5,000
- 2 Best Bluetooth Earphones From Rs 5,000-10,000
- 3 Best Bluetooth Earphones Above Rs 10,000
Best Bluetooth Earphones Under Rs 5,000
I will start off with my best pick, i.e the Zaap AquaFIT. You may have not heard of it but I have put it at my top as I’ve been using it for 6 months now and it has never disappointed me.
These reasonably priced sports earphones are the best for your young and aggressive nature.
- Weight: 81.6 g
- Headphones Form Factor: Noise Cancelling
- Connector Type: Bluetooth Wireless
- Standby Time: 100 hours
- Playtime: 10 Hours
- Durability: IPX5 Waterproof
- Additional Features: CSR Chipset & Apt-X Technology, Multi-Device Connectivity, In- Built High Quality
- Good sound quality and bass
- Comfortable fit
- Fast charging
- Dual pairing is not up to the mark
BUY NOW: AMAZON
Boat Rockerz 210
In the low ranged headsets, you can go for the amazing Boat Rockers 210 which provide high-quality sound with long playback time.
It allows you to work out without getting damaged because of sweat as it is a sweat and water resistant device, thus making it a great headset piece as your work out companion.
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Wearing style: Over-Ear
- Weight (g): 181
- Playtime: 8 Hours
- Key Features: Dual Pairing Mode, Noise Reduction Technology
- Integrated Controls – Built for Intense Workout
- Built-in Microphone
- Battery Life
Jabra Elite 25e (Rs 3,799)
The Jabra Elite 25e is a weather-resistant design and a neckband-style headphone. The bass-heavy music friendly device is a good choice of headset below Rs 5,000 as it will prove detail in your music and has a great battery life.
- Item Weight: 204 g
- Durability: IP54 Weather Resistant
- Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Operating range: Up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- Talk time: Up to 18 hours
- Standby time: Up to 22 days
- Additional Features: Call vibration alert, magnetic in-ear headphones, voice button, answer/end call, reject call, voice dialing*, the last number redial*, volume control, track control, play/pause music, voice guidance
- Rugged design
- Heavy bass performance
- No sound leakage
- IP54 weather resistance
- Overpowering Bass
- Average call quality
Sony has been in the audio line for a long time now and has invented some great gadgets for us.
Just like that MDR-XB50BS from Sony is one of the best creations too. The wireless in-ear headphone produces powerful sound with 12mm Dynamic Driver Units, is water resistant and is a suitable for a week of workouts at one full charge.
- Frequency Response: 4Hz – 24,000Hz
- Weights: 22g without arc supporters
- Durability: IPX4
- Battery Life(Max. Continuous Music Playback): 8.5 hours
- NFC One-Touch Listening: Yes
- Good Bass
- Nice fit
- Good battery life
- Clear audio
- Poor design
Best Bluetooth Earphones From Rs 5,000-10,000
Skullcandy is one of the top audio brands. Its products have never disappointed us in looks or performance.
The Skullcandy Method Wireless is designed for the sporty souls. The comfortably fit headset comes in a collar design with key controls on the collar band.
These are a great pick if you’re planning to wear the headphones in the gym or when on the track.
- Item Weight: 109 g
- Battery Life: 9 Hours
- Durability: Water and Sweat resistant
- Additional Features: Built-in mic, dual-lock buds
- Water/Sweat resistant
- Battery life is long
- Hands-free calling
- Fiddly with long hair
Plantronics BackBeat FIT
Plantronics’ Backbeat FIT has made it to our list of best Bluetooth Earphones in India.
The FIT lacks to provide the best quality sound and battery life but has proved its worth as the best workout headsets.
The strong IP57 rated earbuds can survive dust, water, sweat, and even rough usage and still look new.
These dashing sports headphones deserve to be on our list.
- Item Weight: 22.7 g
- Battery Life: 8 Hours
- Durability: IPX5 Waterproof and Sweatproof
- Wireless range: 33ft/10m
- Additional Features: Interactive audio coaching and workouts, On-ear controls, Wireless updates
- Waterproof and Sweatproof
- Crisp, Vivid sound
- Great look
- Not great sound quality
- Weak connection
Sony’s headsets are spread at different ranges of price. The MDR-XB80BS is waterproof and washable for protection from rain or sweat.
It provides powerful bass sound with 12mm Dynamic Driver Units and has a decent battery life of 7 hours.
- Frequency Response: 20-40,000Hz (LDAC), 4Hz – 24,000Hz
- Weight (Approx.): 27g
- Durability: IPX5 Washable
- Battery Life: 7 hours
- NFC One–Touch Listening: Yes
- Additional Features: 10 min Quick Charge for 60min playback
- Sweatproof and Waterproof
- 10 min Quick Charge
- Battery life
- Average look
Best Bluetooth Earphones Above Rs 10,000
Beats Powerbeats 3
I know the list is getting pricey but hold on till you get to know the product.
Beats By Dre’s Powerbeats 3 has an ear-hooked design to make it fit comfortably to you. They sound great with decent bass and very good battery life. Powerbeats 3 are sweat and water resistant and can also be custom adjusted for fit.
Thus, it is a great choice in Bluetooth earphones for sports purpose as such features are suitable for intense workouts.
- Item Weight: 200 g
- Battery life: 10-12 Hours
- Durability: Sweat and water resistant
- Additional features: Fast fuel charging, Secure-fit ear hooks, cable management clip
- Dynamic sound
- Water and sweat resistant
- Great battery life
- Secure fit
BUY NOW: AMAZON
Bose Sound sport Pulse
The name Bose means class and class means expensive. So if you are ready to lose your pockets to any extent for the best Bluetooth earphones then Bose’s Sound sport Pulse may fulfill your search requirements.
It has a built-in heart rate sensor making it easy to track your performance. The most comfortable headset you can get but by losing 15,200 INR from your pocket.
At such a high rate you are getting a class design, a heart rate monitor, sweat, and water resistant but lacking a lot of battery life.
- Item Weight: 22.7 g
- Wireless Range : 30 ft / 9 m
- Battery Life: Up to 5 Hours
- Additional Features: Heart rate monitor, NFC
- Good sound quality
- Super comfortable
- Reliable HRM
- Better value alternatives
Jabra Elite Sport
The only absolute wireless headphones in the list are here. Jabra Elite Sport is enhanced wireless earbuds that provide the secure cord-free fit. It generates personalized sound and has a waterproof design.
The battery backup is less at 4.5 hours but the charging case adds an extra 9 hours to it. These easy to carry earbuds are great for workouts and running.
- Item Weight: 13.6 g
- Battery Life: 4.5 hours + 9 hours charging case
- Durability: IP67-Waterproof
- Additional Features: Auto Rep Counts, Heart Rate Monitor, No Wires
- Long battery life
- Auto rep counts
- Cutting-edge tech
- Short battery life in general
- Not comfortable over time
RHA MA750 Wireless
The stylish MA750 by RHA Wireless is supported by High Fidelity AptX and full bitrate AAC which will give you great quality sound.
They have a quality design and are well-built. The par fit and neck strap makes it comfortable to wear.
- Frequency response: 16 – 22K Hz
- Weight: 41 grams
- Battery life: 12 hours
- Durability: Sweat proof, IPX4
- Additional features: LED battery level indicator, Auto-off after 5 minutes of inactivity, NFC pairing, 3 buttons remote and mic, flexible over-ear hooks
- Comfortable and great built
- Water and sweat resistant
- Easy Controls
- High sound can lack details
- Slow connection
BUY NOW: AMAZON
All of these Bluetooth earphones consists the feature of calling with microphone technology.
The list is a result of online and offline study about the Bluetooth earphones as I have personally tried and experienced many amongst them.
Therefore, I hope I have helped you to an instinct to come to a conclusion in finding the best Bluetooth earphones in India.
Please comment your views about this list and you can also add some of your personal choices to the list in the comment section below. We will upgrade the list time-to-time with new technology in the market.