How to send Diwali Stickers On WhatsApp – Use WhatsApp Sticker Feature
Send Diwali Stickers On WhatsApp:
Most popular messenger WhatsApp has launched sticker feature. This latest feature is available on both WhatsApp iOS and Android. It has already become a very viral feature. There is a sticker store in the latest WhatsApp versions where you can download the stickers.
As Diwali is here, you can download and send Diwali greeting in the form stickers on WhatsApp to your friends and Family. So, drop the usual GIF’s, images and videos for wishing Diwali and use super cool Diwali Stickers on WhatsApp this year. These stickers will not use your device storage and keep you away from that hustle of deleting images and videos after Diwali.
Steps to add and send Diwali Stickers on WhatsApp
1. First of all, Make sure your WhatsApp version is 2.18 or above.
2. Open the window chat
3. Tap on the smiley icon to get access to stickers
4. Now, Tap on the stickers icon next to GIF
You can now see all the stickers in Sticker store
Read Below: How to send Diwali Stickers On WhatsApp?
6. After above-mentioned steps, Scroll to bottom and tap on “Get more stickers”.
7. This will take you to Google Play Store, where you can download “Diwali Stickers for WhatsApp, WAStickerApps”.
8. Open the downloaded Diwali stickers for WhatsApp App and “Tap on Add to WhatsApp”
9. Now go to WhatsApp Sticker Section and you will find all your Diwali Stickers which you can now send to your closed ones.
Hurry up now and use these WhatsApp Stickers to wish everyone a very and prosperous Happy Diwali.
Send Diwali Stickers On WhatsApp
Know best gadgets in India….